Tagged: teffo installation
November 22, 2018 at 10:09 AM #220
Why does FishCare app keep asking me to restart or retry the connection/pairing during teffo installation?
teffo only works in 2.4G Wi-Fi network, it needs to connect to Internet through Wi-Fi router and to be paired with your AquaMutant account. This means your phone and teffo have to be in the same 2.4G Wi-Fi network during installation. Please check the following items one by one :
- Your router is working and with Internet access.
- Your phone connects to a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi. Some dual-band routers’ (MESH Nerwork) default setting uses the same SSID for both 2.4GHz and 5GHz, please disable 5GHz or use a different SSID for 2.4GHz during teffo’s installation, and get it back after you can see teffo alive in FishCare App.
- Reset teffo and try again. 2 seconds long click on reset and wait for 10 seconds to reboot.
- Router supports parental or security control will block all unknown devices join the Wi-Fi network. Please check your router’s specification first and if your router supports such kind of function, configure the settings of router to allow teffo to join the network.
- Move teffo closer to Wi-Fi router and try again.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)